What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via email, web-based questionnaires and other direct communications with you.
When placing an order, you must provide your name, contact information, delivery address and other information you wish to provide.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use the personal information obtained to:
- provide you with the services and information you requested;
- process your orders and prepare the necessary documents;
- provide you with effective customer support;
- help to prevent threats or fraudulent activities;
- send you informational messages, special offers and other information if you have expressly agreed to receive them;
- comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments;
We may transfer your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity, and protect us, you, and others legal rights.
How long do we keep personal data?
We store your data for as long as we need it in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and as permitted or required by law.
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit the store on your computer. They are used to keep the website running as well as to provide information to the site owners.
This website can set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide the services you have requested, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain statistics about traffic to our website. We use this information to improve site performance and advertising.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to increase your ad performance and show you the most likely ads to interest you.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third party services used on this website: Facebook "Like" button, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites, and we cannot control them because our website does not set these cookies.
How to opt-out of cookies?
To opt-out of cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GTC (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access to information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our widely used electronic format free of charge.
- Right to correct. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
- The right to be "forgotten". You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer necessary to provide the services you have requested and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data if you object to it, and we have no legitimate reason to continue processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful or if you request legal action, enforcement or defence.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time unless it is necessary for a task in the public interest or there is a fundamental legal basis for the processing.
Other rights under GDPR. For more information, visit the EU Data Protection Website.