Terms & Conditions
The seller of the goods and services (further referred to as the Goods/Services) offered in this online store elyathaeli.com (from now on referred to as Seller), and the person placing the order (from now on referred to as Buyer), enter into the following Agreement:
Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the Goods/Services to Buyer in accordance with Buyer's order.
Ordering, delivery and payment procedures
- Buyer orders the Goods/Services through this website, indicating the type and quantity of the Goods/Services to be purchased.
- Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the goods using the payment tools built into the online store, i.e. using PayPal, payment cards, Internet banking, or paying the invoice prepared by Seller and sent to Buyer by e-mail.
- The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
- After receiving the payment, Seller sends a receipt of payment to the e-mail specified by Buyer.
Delivery of the physical Goods:
1. When making a purchase, Buyer indicates which of the delivery methods is chosen, and Seller undertakes to deliver the Product using the type specified by Buyer.
2. Delivery methods and fees:
- Latvijas Pasts - EUR 2.00;
- Omniva Latvia - EUR 2.50;
- DPD PickUp Latvia - EUR 2.00;
- Latvijas Pasts, if sent outside the territory of Latvia - EUR 6.50;
3. Buyer pays for the delivery of the Product, according to the type of delivery chosen by him. If the delivery incurs additional costs, they shall be borne by Seller.
4. Seller ensures the delivery of the goods within 14 days from the receipt of payment for the Product, coordinating the delivery time with Buyer. If the delivery method "Latvijas Pasts, if sent outside the territory of Latvia" is selected, then delivery will be provided within 20 days.
Delivery of the digital Goods:
After successful purchase and payment of the digital product, Buyer receives a download link for the purchased file in the e-mail address specified by the Buyer.
The download link is valid for 7 days.
If the purchased item is an ePub file (an e-book), this file can be opened in any of the e-book reader apps on phones, tablets, computers (examples: Caliber, Adobe Digital Editions and Books (for Apple devices), PocketBook Reader, and others).
Delivery of the Services:
Payment and delivery of the Services take place individually, in agreement with the Buyer (by concluding an Agreement document), for the selected type of Service.
Depending on the type of the Service, Seller and Buyer enter into an agreement using e-mail correspondence (Seller responds to the e-mail address provided by Buyer).
When the details of the Service and the agreement have been concluded, Seller sends the invoice to Buyer to the e-mail address provided by Buyer.
The Service is delivered according to the type of the particular Service, during the period specified in the Agreement document (granted, at the time of the agreement).
The payment procedure is agreed in the agreement process, depending on the type, duration and terms of the individual Service.
- Buyer has the rights to withdraw from the Service at any time before the Service is delivered.
Returns & Refund
Buyer has the right to request refund of the purchased the Goods within 14 calendar days from the moment of receiving the receipt of the Goods by sending Seller an e-mail of withdrawal to the e-mail address: [email protected]. Seller shall send the Returns form to the Buyer by e-mail upon Buyer's request.
The Buyer shall return the Goods to Seller within 7 days after sending the letter of withdrawal (14 days if Buyer is outside Latvia). All expenses that arise in connection with the return of the Goods to Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
Buyer cannot request returns if:
- the ordered Goods cannot be returned according to their nature, or they are perishable (such as individual Services);
- the ordered Goods are made directly for Buyer by an individual order (such Services as ghostwriting, translations, personalised books);
- Buyer has opened the packaging of the audio or video recording or computer program (including e-books);
- Buyer has purchased a digital product (including e-books).
4. In case of returns, the method of returning the Goods is chosen by Buyer.
Clause 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal". The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal or withhold compensation in case of damage to the product, negligent handling of the product during use or failure to follow the instructions, if the original packaging of the product is lost or its packaging is significantly damaged.
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used to enable the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and deliver goods in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.